Friday, September 5, 2008

Taking the Plunge

Okay I have to admit that I have been reluctant to join the blogging community because I was afraid that I would start off with a bang and then get busy and my last post would be 3 years old. But I feel like I am being taught so much by the Holy Spirit right now that I felt that it was probably appropriate for me to invite others to take this journey with me.

My intention is for this blog to be intensely personal because I hope for it to detail my own journey. Lets face it, long journeys are messy endeavors - the car is trashed, you have bed head from sleeping in the car, bad breath and everyone is ready to just get there; but the destination makes it all worth it! I think that this picture accurately represents my own journey of faith - it is messy and hard, but I would not trade the destination for anything in creation - to ultimately hear my Savior say, "Well done!"

So my commitment is to let you share in my messiness. It might not always be pleasant, but the end will always be worth it! Thanks for loving me and our Savior enough to take this journey with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your first post my LOVE!!!!! (Well - I just love you!!!!!)

Angie Lynn said...

Welcome to the bogging world Khris! Can't wait to hear your transparency as you share with us your journey!